08:01

Fellow traders welcome. First things first, let me tell you what brought me to this path and particularly to trading.
After studying for many many years and after starting to work I realized that long studies does not equal financial freedom despite what we are being taught is school.  Things started not to make sense anymore. You get a loan for a house your are to busy to repay to be able to enjoy it. Then you end up being trapped in the rat race.
I first started to do my research on avoiding a house loan and got across earth building which is cheaper and stronger than conventional houses, afterwards I discovered permaculture where you learn to feed yourself by designing your garden in a sustainable and productive way. Being self-sustaining, what a wide topic.  But it was all starting to get together, shelter, water, food... but what about the money? How to achieve all of this without having to work all your life? After a couple of years I moved to Brunei for work, setting up a business and work towards the goal of financial freedom. That's when my mentor to be brought SRDC on a silver platter (or was it gold?). Now here I am, starting my journey towards wealth and freedom!

0 comments: